COVID-19 Procedure: The safer salon
We are all so happy to be back in the salon and reconnecting with our clients. We are rigorous with safety protocols. The salon is sparkling clean, and our clients are saying they feel safe.
Here are some protocols that we have adopted for your safety, our safety, and the safety of the community:
- To help us follow every precaution necessary and provide O2 guests the safest, cleanest environment possible, we are implementing a service fee of $8.00 to all appointments.
- We are affected by new costs and situations we never imagined. To operate our salon safely for both guests and our team, we have made many changes. These include adding 15 minutes to each appointment, altering the space between each operating station, adding new disinfecting products and adding new regimens for safe operation.
- Please be on time for your appointment. If you are more than 15 minutes late, we will have to ask you to reschedule and we will be enforcing a 50% charge of your service.
- We reserve the right to charge for missed appointments. Please give us 24 hours notice if you need to cancel to avoid a 50% charge of your service.
- We ask that you reschedule if you have any of the following symptoms: a cough, loss of taste or smell, shortness of breath or a fever. If you have been around anyone exhibiting these symptoms, or if you have left the state in the last 14 days, we also ask you to reschedule.
- Everyone must wash their hands or use the hand sanitizer available upon entering the salon.
- We have disabled online booking for now. Once things get back to pseudo normal, we will make it available again.
- Until further notice, we ask that our clients wear masks, preferably with ear loops, so we can work on hair around them. We have some here for those who don’t have one.
- We ask that you do not bring any other people with you, because we are limited by how many people can be in the salon at a time.
- We are cleaning between each client, with particular attention to all shared surfaces, like the restroom, desk, etc.
Above all, we want to protect the health and safety for both you and your loved ones. We appreciate your patience and support during this period of transition.
Feel free to email or call with any questions, email@example.com or (207) 253-1550 .